My 9-6 job and workout sessions leave me with incomplete sleep that has resulted in dark circles and fine lines around the eyes. So, I was looking for a perfect eye cream that could solve all my under eye problems and make me look awake. Then I came across the Juicy chemistry coffee and green tea eye cream . As it claimed to be 100% natural I thought of giving it a try.
About the eye cream :
- The product is made from 100% natural ingredients it contains Coffee infused Almond oil, Mango butter, green tea infused oil, almond oil, cocoa butter, turmeric oil, carrot seed oil, Natural vitamin E, beeswax, lavender essential oil, cinnamon essential oil etc..
- The price of this little bottle is 450 Rs. but, you can get discount through the online store.
- It comes in a beautiful glass like a bottle of 5 ml.
How it works :
- It has more of a solid texture that instantly melts when comes across the warm skin.
- It spreads like a cream but you can feel small granules over your eyes. These granules become liquidy on the application.
- It has an instant cooling effect on the skin and leaves a green layer of cream when applied to the eye bags.
- Within half an hour of application, this color fades completely or you can simply wipe off the access.
After applying the cream for a month I can see my dark circles getting lighter. I bought this product because of its natural and chemical free ingredients and it turned out to be one of the best eye cream I have tried so far. Since the product is made of natural ingredients it requires patience to see the results. Apply this product probably for a week or two. You will start noticing a difference in the appearance of dark circles.
Here are some pros and cons of the Juicy chemistry eye cream:
- 100% natural
- Works great on tired eyes
- Instant cooling effect
- A really small amount for the price.
If you are looking for an effective and chemical free eye cream, then this is the right product to go for. As the product is natural you can do a patch test before application. To sum up, Juicy chemistry coffee and green tea eye cream is a really good product that does what it claims.