Ever since Lakme launched its argan oil serum foundation I was curious to try the product. Its beautiful packing was the first thing that caught my eyes. As it claimed to have the goodness of argan oil and sun protection, I wanted to give Lakme argan oil serum foundation a try.
About LAKME absolute argan oil serum foundation
- It has a fancy packaging
- Comes with pump dispenser for right amount
- Convenient for traveling
- Contains PF 45 for sun protection
- This foundation is available in 6 different shades Ivory Cream, Rose Silk, Silk Golden, Honey Dew, Natural Light, Natural Almond (fair to deep colors).
- It comes with a serum formula that gives a dewy finish.
- 15 ML for Rs. 750
My Experience with Lakme Argan Oil Serum Foundation :
Firstly, as it comes in a serum like consistency it is very lightweight. I had to make minimal efforts to work this foundation on my face. It easily blends into the face and gives a dewy finish.
Secondly, it gives a medium coverage so you can not hide your dark spots in one layer. If you want to hide some minor spots and imperfections than this product would work just fine. This can be used on daily basis without feeling like you have done over. I also found that this product can cling on to pores and make them look bigger so, do apply a good quality primer before applying this foundation. I use the NYX pore filling primer before applying this product:
As this foundation sets very soon you should apply it one side at a time. It has a staying power of 4-5 hours without any touch-ups. But you can easily find this product transferring on anything that comes in contact.
Pros of Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation with SPF 45
- Available in 6 shade
- Pump dispenser for No wastage
- Contains argan oil
- Offers light to medium coverage
- Skin feels velvety soft after application
- Beautiful packaging
- Can be applied with fingertips
Cons of Lakme argan oil serum foundation:
- Just 15 ml of product for Rs. 750
- It is transferable
- Sets very quickly so one needs to be careful with application
- Does Not cover imperfections and amplifies the appearance of pores
Lastly, as I had seen great reviews about the product I had really high hopes for Lakme absolute argan oil serum foundation. It turned out to be an average product with fancy packaging. One can wear this for a casual day but won’t recommend it for a long-lasting effect.