My hair tends to get more frizzy and dry during the winters, which make them look really unhealthy. As I am sticking to the natural products I wanted to try the Biotique Bio Musk Root Fresh Growth Nourishing Treatment. I went for this musk root hair mask because it has 100% botanical (derived from plants ) extracts. So, no worries about any chemical composition.
The ingredients of the product :
How to use Biotique Bio musk root hair pack
There is no proper instruction about using this product except to use it with eggs or yogurt. When I used it for the first time I had no clue about its usage so, i wasn’t able to get the right results. The second time i used it like a yogurt and egg mask and it worked just fine.
For my medium length hair, i took :
- 2 Tablespoon of musk root mask
- 2 tablespoon of thick yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- Though the pack says to use yogurt or egg, you can always add some essential oils or other special ingredients for better results.
- If you have oily hair use egg whites with the pack, If you have dry hair use egg yolk.
- Those who have normal hair can use the whole egg with the pack.
After mixing all the ingredients the product would look like this:
You can apply it starting from roots and take it all the way to tips of your hair. Then leave it for about half hour and rinse. Its rinsing would take time so plan accordingly.
My experience with musk root hair mask:
- The right mixing of this mask is the trickiest part so, you need to add a good amount of yogurt or eggs or both.
- It brings instant shine to the hair and makes them look voluminous.
- This musk root hair mask looks just like henna and also smells a bit like that (though it doesn’t contain henna)
- It needs to be applied very generously or it won’t show the desired results. That is why the pack could get empty within 4-5 uses at max.
- Can’t say anything about hair growth but you can see an instant bounce in your hair.
- As I already have medium length heavy hair it took me a lot of time in applying as well as removing the mask.
The pros of Bio musk root hair mask
- With ingredients like Amla, Bhringaraj, it takes fewer efforts to get better results.
- The cost justifies the quantity, you get 230 gm of hair pack for 230 Rs.
- You can apply it before a special event to enjoy a great volume of hair.
- After a month of regular application, you can see a great difference in the quality of hair.
- Contains 100% natural ingredients so, it is a good buy for those who are looking for natural hair care products.
- If you don’t mix it right it will not give the right results.
- Application and removing is a bit time taking
- Doesn’t go past 4-5 uses for heavy and medium length hair.
Lastly, it is one of the best natural hair mask available in the market. By paying just 230 Rs. you can get a saloon like hair at home.